Always number one
"Beit Al Khair" has been, and still is, the first in the field of providing distinguished humanitarian services in the United Arab Emirates. Where it has achieved precedence and excellence in many areas:
- Ramadan Provisions Coupon was launched in October 2000.
- The first charity foundation in the country to obtain and maintain, till now, an "ISO" certificate.
- Entering (Guinness Book) by creating the largest piggy bank in the world in 2006.
- The school coupon was introduced in 2009.
- Inventing the semi-automated ATM donation device in 2010.
- Introducing a special barcode for the Foundation’s piggy bank inventory taking in 2011.
- “Your clothes leftovers are their makeovers’ Project for collection of used clothes in 2011.
- Winning the “Special Charity Foundation” Award in 2007 – 2008 – 2012 – 2015.
- Winning the Sharjah Award for Voluntary Work for 2004 – 2012 – 2016.
- Introduction of fixed monthly value Bank Cards for collection of financial aid in 2013.
- Winning the Emirates Social Award, NGO Foundation Category, First Class, for its role in the welfare of orphan children, widows and students of the low-income families and cases referred by the Ministry of Community Development in 2015.
- Obtained the ISO Certificate of “Social Responsibility” out of all other charity foundations in the country in 2015 which is regularly renewed until now.
- Winning His Highness. Mohamad bin Fahad Al Saoud’s’ Award for the Best Charity performance in the Arab World which is an Arab prestigious award awarded under professionally and fairly through the Arab Administrative Development Organisation of the Arab League in 2017.
- Obtaining ISO Certificate on customer complaints and satisfaction in 2018.
- Winning the UAE Ideas Award in 2018.
- Entering Guinness Book World Records of the UAE in 2019 for the success made by its field team in distributing 8997 social meals in unprecedented record time of 2 hours and 52 minutes.
- Receiving the appreciation and commendation of the rational leadership for distribution of 3.2 million meals in less than 4 months during Corona pandemic in the first half of 2020 under the Her Highness, Sheikha Hind bint Maktoum ibn Juma Al Maktoum’s initiative.
- Number one in spending within the country, as it had spent since its incorporation in 189 as of 2021 over AED 2.5 million.